Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yay for Naked Day!

Today my German boy asked me if I would like to visit, "The Sauna." My reply was, "Hell yeah, I have been freezing my balls off over here. Let's do it."

So coming from California I expected something like a day spa. Maybe like a Glen Ivy or a Burke Williams. You know the type of place where you walk around in bathing suits and go from the jacuzzi to the sauna, to the shower and back. I was expecting a drink some herbal tea and put cucumbers on my eyes kind of day. The one thing I forgot, I wasn't in California.

As we arrived to the day spa we were given robes and led into a unisex locker room. We changed into our robes and walked into the day spa area. Butt cheeks and hairy balls were everywhere. It was like a naked Disneyland. There were two floors of different types of saunas, steam rooms, salt rooms, aromatherapy rooms, sleep rooms and jacuzzis. There was a bar and restaurant as well as an upper patio deck and outside swimming pools.

We walked outside (it was 30 degrees today) to see the pool and the other saunas. Men and women of all ages were frolicking about...butt ass naked. Some were swimming in the pool. Some were in the jacuzzi. Some were walking to little wood cabin saunas around the pool. Some were on the upper patio deck drinking beer. The only words that came from my mouth were, "You gotta be fucking kidding me."

So just like everyone else, I hung my robe and went for it. I could not believe I was walking outside in 30 degree weather in the nude. I jumped in the pool and screamed when my skin touched the water. (I don't think you're supposed to scream when people are naked. It's alarming.) My German boy just laughed and held me. My nipples could cut glass but it was liberating. It was actually really nice to swim and walk around in the nude without anyone caring and without getting a ticket. I wondered why we didn't have places like that in the States. I think Americans would love it. I did.
 
P.S. This is interesting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauna

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, we have them, it's called "my bathroom".

    ReplyDelete