Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Really?

Dear Singapore Airlines,
I'm looking for a flight from Frankfurt to LA for a summer trip back home. I noticed you had a special offer on an economy flight. It was only €18,098. That's about $25,000 for one flight. I'm loaded so that sounds reasonable.

I made a list of things I would like included in that price:

1. I get to hang out with the pilot and then fly the plane.
2. Free drinks...for the whole 33 hours and 55 minutes.
3. A fire dancer show will take place in First Class followed by a live band.
4. Hookers and cookies for everyone!
5. I get to inflate a life vest whenever I want. And blow the whistle.
6. I get to parachute out of the back of the plane.


Thanks and see you in June,
Sar

P.S. How much would it be to upgrade to first class? I want to get a good seat for the fire show.

No comments:

Post a Comment